Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Autumn Updates

What a great autumn it has been so far! I witnessed the installation of my large recent commission Abstract Sunset at the client's home. Doesn't it look great in the beautiful living room?
Abstract Sunset in client's living room!
Then I visited my painting Nighttime Playground (with Skunks) at ArtPrize. My venue, The SPOT, is fantastic. There is a great collection of work there and the gallery space is beautiful.

It's not too late to visit Grand Rapids and see all the wonderful work - ArtPrize is still going on until October 7!
The SPOT at Federal Square Building
Entrance to The SPOT
Me with Nighttime Playground (with Skunks)
My piece, amongst ArtPrize entries









Vermont Studio Center! I'll be there May-June 2013 :)
My last update is a very exciting one... I was accepted into a month-long residency at the prestigious Vermont Studio Center! I will be going May-June 2013. I received a partial grant from the Center, and will be launching a fundraising effort soon for the remainder. I am also thinking about what I plan to make during my month at the residency. More details to come!...